- Creating a Gig on Fiverr is a way-to-easy as compare to any of the other websites.
- There are 99% chances that the Fiverr’s team will approve your account and gig at a single GO. (Until unless you are not providing wrong/copied data or trying to trick them).
- To start selling on Fiverr you do not have to pay a single penny to Fiverr. Whereas on UpWork, peopleperhour and on Freelancer you have to buy offers which you will be using to get an order.
- Fiverr provides you 10 offers daily and they are completely free of cost. On the other hand, other companies provide you few offers and they are free but those offers are either weekly or monthly and you need to buy more once you used all.
- There are more offers you received daily from multiple clients. Hence the chance of getting orders early at the beginning is high.
What makes a successful Fiverr profile?Your first impression matters! Create a profile that will stand out from the crowd on Fiverr.
- Take your time in creating your profile so it’s exactly as you want it to be.
- Add credibility by linking out to your relevant professional networks.
- Accurately describe your professional skills to help you get more work.
- Put a face to your name! Upload a profile picture that clearly shows your face.
- To keep our community secure for everyone, we may ask you to verify your ID.
Things to avoid while using Seller Account at FiverrYour success on Fiverr is important. Avoid the following to keep in line with Fiverr’s community standards:
- Providing any misleading or inaccurate information about your identity.
- Opening duplicate accounts. Remember, you can always create more Gigs.
- Soliciting other community members for work on Fiverr.
- Requesting to take communication and payment outside of Fiverr.
How to create an account on Fiverr?
Creating an account on Fiverr is a combination of a few simple steps. I will take you through all of these steps to create an account on Fiverr step by step.
Open Fiverr or write “https://www.fiverr.com/” in your browser to open Fiverr.
Click on the Become a seller button at the right top corner of the web page to create a seller account. (Other options will not create your seller account and seller account is the only account where you can earn money.)
- A new screen will appear in front of you with a button on its center saying Become a Seller. Click on Become a Seller button to continue. (You can read all the information related to the seller account on how to create an account on Fiverr before started working as a seller.)
- A new pop-up screen will appear in front of you saying you to enter mail to get started. Enter mail and click continue. Note: Provide only valid and new mail that is not used before because you will be getting every notification and clearance using that mail.
- Enter Username and password in the new pop-up window and click Submit. Username should be unique and contain no white spaces.
- Click continue at the new screen or you can also watch an Overview video of Fiverr for sellers creating a new account!
- Again click on the Continue Button and it will take you to the profile section of your Fiverr Account.
Creating Seller Profile on FiverrYour account has been created and now it’s time to enter details for your profile
Personal Details Section
- Enter your Complete name. This name will be visible to your clients OR whoever visit your Account.
- Add a professional-looking picture of your own as it builds trust to the clients by knowing to whom they are working with.
- Enter description based on 600 Words. The description should be professional and mainly it should reflect your skills and intrusts. You can check my description and profile at Fiverr.
- Add all the languages you can deal with including Native and others.
- Native language is the one that is your mother language.
- Fluent is the one on which you are good at speaking, listening etc.
- Personal Details Tab Ends here.
Professional Details Section
- In the professional section, you have to enter all the details related to your professional experiences, education, and skills. Try to fill all the fields as much as possible in details because this will help clients to easily know how much you are capable of doing business for them. You can check my profile to have an idea for yours.
- Enter your occupation details in the first part of the Professional Details Tab. In this tab, you will enter the work experience you have or you are currently working at.
- Add all the skills you have grip-on and on which you want people to reach you or contact you. You can add multiple tags related to the skills e.g. WordPress, WordPress Developer, WordPress SEO, SEO etc.
- Enter education details and make sure to enter details that reflect your skills and field of work as well.
- Enter Certification details and make sure to enter details that reflect your skills and field of work as well.
- It is always a best practice to have your own website to show all of your work in the showcase. Showing portfolio is a professional itself.
Adding Linked Accounts
- Add all the links you want to link your Fiverr profile with. Make sure that non of the link was previously added to any other Fiverr link as it may let the bots of Fiverr to check that a single person is using two account and it is simply against the terms and conditions of Fiverr.
- At the last Go to your MailBox and look for the mail you received from Fiverr.
- Accept that mail to simply verify it that it is your valid mail.
- Come back to your Web Browser to move forward with creating your seller account.
- Add number if you want to again it should not connected to any other Fiverr Account.
- Click on the Continue and Create your first gig Button
- Enter Continue and your Fiverr Profile and Fiverr account have been successfully created.