If you are new on Fiverr and want to create a Gig. A Gig on Fiverr that gives you leads on clients for your freelancing service/company Or you are an expert on Fiverr but your Gig is not going well and no to very few people are reaching you then this post is for you! You need to change the Features and descriptions of your Gig.
Just follow this article till the end and I’ll share some of the great tips I have learned in my 4 years of experience.
Let’s get started with a creation of Fiverr Gig.
What is a Gig?
Gig on Fiverr is a way to give your services, Job or micro-Job which you offer to your clients. Gig basically showcase your talent and services to other people. Anyone can buy your Gig on Fiverr means that he/she is interested in getting your service to done something. Fiverr is a company that provides you a facility to sell your services to the people around the world. The way of providing services on Fiverr is through a Gig.
Pricing of a Gig?
A gig on Fiverr Starts from $5 which means the minimum Gig price of any type of service is $5 and it can go up to thousands of dollars. As described in the below section that Your Max Fee of your service depends on the level of Fiverr you are at.
Pricing by Level’s?
There were three levels of your account on Fiverr but now they introduce another new level. So, now there are four types of levels you can achieve.
- Level “0” or “New Seller”. This level is the first level you get on Fiverr when you create your account. Pricing here can be a max of $500 to $1000 but it depends on the Gigs you are offering.
- Level “1” or “Level one Seller”. After achieving some of the basic conditions and rules of Fiverr you can get Level one. Pricing at level one extends to $1000 to $2500.
- Level Two is the 3rd level of Fiverr which is the highest level anybody can achieve in Fiverr after having level one and achieving some of the rules. Pricing at level two extends from $2500 to $5000.
- Fiverr Pro – This is the new entry in Fiverr and can be achieved by anyone at any stage but this TAG also has some rules.
How to create a Gig on Fiverr?
To create a new Gig on Fiverr, Just follow these steps below.
Gig creation can only be done at Website so you need a laptop or PC to create a Gig on Fiverr. Fiverr does have their Apps on IOS and Android but they do not allow to create Gigs on App. So, grab a PC or Laptop to get started.
Step # 1 – Open Fiverr’s website
- To Open Fiverr Website Click here.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- Enter Username and Password to login.
- Click on the Switch To Selling Button If you see a menu like this one showing in the picture below.
- Click on the link Gig from the top seller menu.
- Gigs Page will open where you can see all of your active gigs. You can manage your previously created Gigs at this page and also create new Gigs.
- To create a new Gig, Click on the Create New Gig Button.
Step # 2 – Enter OverView Details
- Gig title is the Name of your Gig and it should reflect the main key fetaures of your Service/Gig. You can take the below image as an example or Can View my Gigs by clicking here.
- Create an SEO title for your Gig. SEO is a Search Engine Optimization and by using this title your Gig will be ranked in Fiverr’s Search engine when your selected keyword searched by anyone.
Types of Gigs
- There are many types of services offered by Fiverr. So, while creating a Gig you must be very clear to choose the Category or Sub-Category which 100% suits your service.
- The categories of Fiverr are listed below.
- Most of the time when writing a Gig Title Fiverr auto-create a suggestion Category and sub-category tree for you but you can also choose by your self.
- Select a service from the drop-down on which you are expert OR on which you want to work. You can only choose one from the dropdown. So, be careful.
- Select a Gig MetaData – Platform. You can also have to select one best most relevent options from the all. It also should reflect your key service.
- Select Gig MetaData – Expertise. You can select three best options on which you want to serve others.
- Search Tags Play a very important role in showing your Gig in search results. So, tags must be selected after having a precise knowledge. You can check my Gigs tags at here.
Step # 3 – Enter Pricing Details Of Your packages
Always choose the 3 Packages in Pricing Tab of Gig Creation Form.
- Name your packages. E.g. Basic, Standard, and Premium
- Choose a brief note of your Gigs packages.
- Select the options below for each Package.
- Note: These marking lists will be different for each Category and Sub-Category you choose.
- You can add extras to your gigs by providing Extra Fast Delivery, Extra Reviews and other options also depend on the type of Gig you are creating.
Step # 4 – Write Gig Description & FAQ on Fiverr
Writing a Gig description is a tricky part and many of the people lack in writing a good Gig description. Gig description on Fiverr’s Gig is a detail view of your expertise and by reading the details of your gig 50% decide to go with you or not! So write your Gig description in a way that reflects your skills at the very start. To do this, consider these points below when writing a Gig.
- Write attractive lines at the start about your skills that quickly grab the attention of your user.
- Do not go off the topic and only write details about your Gig.
- Do not write about yourself in the Gig but do mention your achievements.
- Explain the way you work. e.g. how you usually create something etc.
FAQs are Frequently Asked Questions. By the use of FAQs your visitor, the client will get their answers and they might like your replies and ask you to start work on some project.
Adding FAQ’s are very simple and very helpful for both buyers and sellers
Step # 5 – Gig Requirements
These are the requirements you need from your clients when he/she is ordering your Gig. e.g. Please Provide detail view of what exactly you want me to create for you?
There are 3 ways to get your requirements/answers.
- Free Text
- Attach Files
- Multi Answer
Step # 6 – Add Images, Videos or Attachments of a Gig
Step # 7 – Click to Publish Your New Gig
When you are here it means you did a great Job and now its a time to Publish your Gig. All you have to do is to click on the Publish your Gig and your Gig goes Live.
Related Articles that you might want to check out.
Our Projects Make Us Proud
- Building and Construction Company
- Chakwal.CO | Group Of Companies
- Online Buying and Selling Of Properties
My Latest Work