In this tutorial, we will learn how to download an android studio? how to install android studio? and how to set up it for the development of android applications.
Above all, we have to know what is an android studio and what is it’s purpose.
What is Android Studio?
It provides the fastest tools for developing android applications for any type of android devices.
In the past Eclipse is used for the development of android applications but now the android studio is best for development.
After knowing about what is the android studio we have a question in our mind of how to we will use it?
Thus to use an android studio we have to download it and install it in our system.
So, let’s get started
Operating System requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit). The emulator only supports 64-bit windows only.
- 3 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended (plus 2 GB for the Emulator)
- 2 GB of available disk space minimum, 6 GB recommended
- 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution
- The Java Development Kit (JDK)
- If your system has an up-to-date JDK installed, you won’t need to install it again. The JDK provides tools, such as the Java compiler, used by IDEs and SDKs for developing Java programs. The JDK also contains a Java Runtime Environment (JRE), which enables Java programs, such as Eclipse, to run on your system.
How to Download Android Studio?
Go to the android studio website by clicking on the link below
Afterward, click on the download android studio button.
The terms and conditions window will open.
Accept the license agreement then click on the button called “Download android studio for windows”.
After that downloading will start.
How to Install Android Studio?
After completion of the download, go to the folder where the downloaded file is present.
1- Open .exe file
Afterward, click on the downloaded .exe file named “android-studio-ide-192.6241897-windows.exe”
Here name depends on the downloaded version.
2- Configure setup
Therefore after opening the .exe file, you will see the “Welcome” window.
Then click on the Next button.
A new window will open in which you have to decide either you only want to download an android studio or also want to download a virtual device with it.
So then click on the “Next” button. In this window, you have to select the location where you want to install an android studio.
Click next and then in the new window you have to select the folder or create a new folder by changing the name.
But I recommend you, not to change any settings and click the “Install” button.
Finally, the android studio starts installing.
It will take some time for installation. After the completion of the installation click Next.
Lastly, select the checkbox of start android studio and then enter the button “finish”
After that, a new window will open, from where you have to select import settings.
if you have previous settings of the android studio then select the location.
So if you don’t have previous settings then select do not import settings and click ok
In the meantime, Android studio will start running and a setup wizard will open.
Click next on the welcome window.
Soon a new window will open and ask for the install type, you have to select Standard or custom.
We will recommend you to select standard and click next.
3- Select User Interface of android studio
Select the UI of the android studio as light if you want the android studio to run smoothly on your system Otherwise, you will change UI to Dark theme.
But we recommend you to select a light theme.
4- Download suggested components for sdk
Now download the suggested components like virtual device etc for testing. By select and click on the next button as shown in the picture.
After that, a verify window will open. You have to click Finish.
It starts downloading the selected files.
Lastly After downloading you have to click finish.
Finally, your android studio setup is completed and a start window of the android studio will appear.
Start developing android applications and earn money. If you want to know how to develop android apps Just stay with us.
To learn in detail just follow our Youtube tutorial..
Android Related Videos
- Design a Modern Dashboard
- Material Design Login Screen with Shared Animations
- Create a Navigation Drawer Material Design in 2020
- Design Responsive Android App to fit all screen sizes
Related Articles that you might want to check out.
- Create a new project in android studio for beginners?
- How to create an Account on Fiverr and start earning?
- Create a Gig on Fiverr and start selling specific services.
- How To Start Blogging and Make Money?
Our Projects Make Us Proud